Informieren Sie sich auf unserer COVID-19-Seite über Ausschreibungen im Zusammenhang mit dem Bedarf an medizinischer Ausrüstung.
Irland-Dublin: Technische Kontrolle und Tests
Auftragsbekanntmachung – Sektoren
Abschnitt I: Auftraggeber
Adresse des Beschafferprofils: https://irl.eu-supply.com/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/377
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
Legionella Risk Assessment and Management Support
Annual legionella risk assessments including the provision of support to identify suitable remedial actions for any risks identified across the portfolio. ESB’s estate comprises of large office buildings mostly located in Dublin, 59 ESB Networks depots and 21 power generation stations located nationwide.
Legionella Risk Assessment and Management Support — Leinster
Leinster — complete annual legionella risk assessments and include the provision of support to identify suitable remedial actions for any risks identified.
This will involve a 3-year contract with an option to extend by a further 2 + 2 years.
Legionella Risk Assessment and Management Support — Munster
Munster — complete annual legionella risk assessments and include the provision of support to identify suitable remedial actions for any risks identified.
Legionella Risk Assessment and Management Support — Connacht and Ulster
Connacht and Ulster — complete annual legionella risk assessments and include the provision of support to identify suitable remedial actions for any risks identified.
Abschnitt III: Rechtliche, wirtschaftliche, finanzielle und technische Angaben
As stated in procurement qualification questionnaire (PQQ) available to download from www.etenders.gov.ie using RFT ID 171901
As stated in procurement qualification questionnaire (PQQ) available to download from www.etenders.gov.ie using RFT ID 169054
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben
Precise information on deadline(s) for review procedures:
Interested parties must register their interest on the e-Tenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications. All information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. The contracting entity will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties
2) This is the sole call for competition for this service.
3) The contracting entity will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by candidates or tenderers.
4) Contract award will be subject to the approval of the competent authorities.
5) It will be a condition of award that candidates are tax compliant.
6) If for any reason it is not possible to admit to the framework agreement one or more of the tenderers invited following the conclusion of this competitive process, or having awarded a contract under the framework agreement, the contracting entity reserves the right to invite the next highest scoring tenderer to join the framework agreement and/or deliver the contract as appropriate to the circumstances pertaining to the framework.
7) At its absolute discretion, the contracting entity may elect to terminate this procurement process, the framework agreement or any contract awarded under the framework agreement at any time.
8) Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words ‘or equivalent’ will always be appended.
9) Without prejudice to the principle of equal treatment, the contracting entity is not obliged to engage in a clarification process in respect of questionnaires with missing or incomplete information. Therefore, candidates are advised to ensure that they return fully completed questionnaires in order to avoid the risk of elimination from the competition.
10) At Section II.2.9) we have indicated that 3 applicants will be invited to tender, please note that the contracting entity reserves the right to invite at least 3 applicants subject to that number qualifying.