Informieren Sie sich auf unserer COVID-19-Seite über Ausschreibungen im Zusammenhang mit dem Bedarf an medizinischer Ausrüstung.
Norwegen-Trondheim: Bauarbeiten für Flugzeugabstellflächen
Diese Bekanntmachung dient nur der Vorinformation
Abschnitt I: Öffentlicher Auftraggeber
Adresse des Beschafferprofils: https://kgv.doffin.no/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/62123
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
Dialogue Conference/Market Survey, Theme: Raising the Helicopter Landing Place at Ullevål Hospital
On behalf of Oslo University Hospital, the Norwegian Hospital Construction Agency invites the relevant supplier market to participate in a dialogue conference. The existing helicopter surface at Ullevål Hospital is approx. 19 m above ground level and is located over a publicly available car park close to the main access to the hospital and Kirkevegen. The height of the helicopter surface above the ground is too low as rotor wind from the new rescue helicopters will give too strong wind gusts against the public on the ground. A decision has therefore been made to raise the helicopter surface by 31-35 m. We want to use this dialogue to receive advice and input we can use in the planning and execution of the coming procurement for this project.
Ullevål hospital, Oslo, NORWAY.
We want to use this dialogue to receive advice and input we can use in the planning and execution of the coming procurement for the above-mentioned project.
The dialogue conference will consist of an offer of a physical site inspection, as well as an offer of physical or digital one-to-one meetings where suppliers can have a direct dialogue with representatives from the project.
Themes and questions we would like to take up in the dialogue conference are:
• how to carry out such a raising operation in a safe way for the surrounding area;
• is it possible to carry out such a raising operation with an interruption in helicopter traffic for maximum 6 weeks, including assembly of new supporting constructions, disconnection and re-establishment of technical installations and an escape staircase/footbridge;
• the qualifications that suppliers must have to execute such a raising operation;
• the need for 3rd party inspection of stability during the raising operation up until the structure is finally anchored;
• thoughts around the contract form and the tender documentation.
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben
Welcome to the registration for the dialogue conference and to the one-to-one meetings, see the annex.