Informieren Sie sich auf unserer COVID-19-Seite über Ausschreibungen im Zusammenhang mit dem Bedarf an medizinischer Ausrüstung.
Unrevised Machine Translation
Poland-Kielce: Checking and testing apparatus
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: www.bip.tu.kielce.pl
Section II: Object
Delivery of a modular production system to model and simulate the manufacturing process and to assemble a predefined model in a production system of type Industry 4.0
The subject of the contract is the delivery of a factory new modular production system to model and simulate the manufacturing process and to assemble a predefined model in the production systems of type Industry 4.0 for the Innovative Modelling and prototyping laboratory 3D of the Świętokrzyskie Polytechnic. A detailed description of the subject of the contract is specified in Annex 1 to the SIWZ. As part of the performance of the contract, the Contractor shall provide training on the system to a minimum of 3 persons, with a minimum of 3 days of 8 hours at the Contracting Authority’s seat.
Kielce, Swietokrzyskie Technical University, Laboratory of Innovative Models and prototyping 3D, POLAND
‘CENWIS — The Smart Specialisation Centre for the Smart Specialisation Region’ [Agreement No RPSW.01.01.00-26-0001/17-00] co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund under the Regional Operational Programme Świętokrzyskie for the period 2014-2020 [Priority axis 1: Innovation and Science, Action 1.1. “Support to the R & D infrastructure”]
A tendering security shall be required for the amount of: PLN 28 000,00. The details of the tender guarantee shall contain the SIWZ in point IX. Specifications for the deposit.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Information from the bank or the credit savings credit union confirming the amount of the financial resources held or the credit standing of the Contractor, not earlier than 1 month before the closing date for the submission of tenders in the proceedings.
The Contractor may apply for the award of the contract to the Contractor who are not subject to exclusion pursuant to Article 24 (1). 1 points 12 to 23 and Article 24 5 points (1), (2) and (8) and meets the indicated conditions for participation in the procedure concerning economic or financial standing ensuring the performance of the contract and, if so, show that they have funds or a credit standing of at least PLN 933 000,00.
The list of deliveries (at least one) made and, in the case of periodic or continuous services, also carried out, during the last 3 years before the closing date for the submission of tenders or requests to participate, and, if the period of operation is shorter, during that period of time, together with an indication of their value, subject matter, dates of implementation and the entities to which the supplies have been delivered, accompanied by evidence showing whether the supplies have been made or are made duly, the evidence referred to, references or other documents issued by the body to which the supply is made and, in the case of periodic or continuous services, be carried out and, if, for a valid objective reason, the Contractor is unable to obtain those documents, a statement by the Contractor; in the case of periodic or continuous services, the references or other documents proving their proper performance must be issued no earlier than 3 months before the closing date for submission of tenders.
The Contractor may apply for the award of the contract to the Contractor who are not subject to exclusion pursuant to Article 24 (1). 1 points 12 to 23 and Article 24 5 points 1, 2 and 8 and meet the indicated conditions for participation in the procedure concerning technical or professional capacity, i.e. show that during the last 3 years prior to the launch of the procurement procedure and, if the period of operation is shorter, during that period, has provided at least one supply of mechatronics systems implementing similar functional solutions as required by the description of the subject of the contract with a value of not less than PLN 933 000,00.
1. All the relevant provisions of the agreement which are to be binding on the parties shall include the model contract in Annex 3 to the Terms of Reference.
2. The provisions of the Agreement shall not be negotiable.
3. The contracting authority may amend the terms of the contract concluded as regards the subject of the contract if the equipment within its scope is withdrawn from the market by the manufacturer and if the contractor proposes equipment of the same or better parameters as that required in the description of the subject of the contract without changing the price.
Section IV: Procedure
Tenders will be opened through the platform by decryption by the Awarding Authority. Tenders shall be open to the public.
Tenders will be opened in Kielce, Kielce. Polish State No 7 (Building B), POLAND, Peace No 2.33.
Section VI: Complementary information
A list of declarations and/or documents proving that there are no grounds for excluding the Contractor from participating in the proceedings:
— information from the National Criminal Register within the scope of Article 24 1 points 13, 14 and 21 of the Act, issued no earlier than 6 months before the closing date for the submission of tenders,
— a certificate issued by the head of the tax office responsible, certifying that the Contractor is not in arrears with the payment of taxes, issued no earlier than 3 months before the closing date for the submission of tenders or other proof that the Contractor has concluded an agreement with the competent tax authority on the repayment of those taxes, together with interest or fines, if any, and, in particular, has obtained the authorised exemption, deferment or payment of any outstanding payments or suspension of the execution of the decision of the competent authority in full,
Proof that the Contractor is not in arrears with the payment of social security contributions; or
Health, issued not earlier than 3 months before the closing date for the submission of tenders or other evidence that the Contractor has concluded an agreement with the competent authority in respect of the repayment of those duties together with interest or fines, if any, and, in particular, has obtained the lawful dismissal, deferment or payment of any outstanding payments or suspension of the execution of the decision of the competent authority in full,
— a copy of the relevant register or of a central register and information on the economic activity, where separate provisions require entry in a register or records, in order to confirm the absence of grounds for exclusion on the basis of Article 24 (1). Article 5 (1) of the Public Procurement Act,
A statement by the Contractor that there has been no final court judgment or final administrative decision on the payment of taxes, fees or social security contributions or, in the event of such an award,
The judgment or decision, the documents proving the payment of those duties, together with any interest or fines, or the conclusion of a binding agreement on the repayment of those duties,
A statement by the Contractor that no decision has been taken against him as a precautionary measure:
The Contractor’s declaration that local taxes and charges referred to in the Local Taxes and Charges Act of 12 January 1991 (Journal of Laws 2019, item 1170),
A statement by the Contractor whether or not belonging to the same group as referred to in Article 24 (3). 1 point 23 of the Public Procurement Act (according to the formula in Annex 6 to the SIWZ) and, if belonging to the same group,
The contractor may submit, together with the declaration, documents or information confirming that the links with the other contractor do not lead to a distortion of competition in the proceedings.
The Contractor shall send this declaration to the contracting authority within 3 days of the publication by the contracting authority of the information referred to in Article 86 (1). 5 Public Procurement Act (opening notice).
Internet address: https://www.uzp.gov.pl/kio
1. The information on legal remedies is provided in section VI of the Public Procurement Act.
2. Remedies shall be granted to the Contractor, to a participant in a competition and to another body if he has or has had an interest in obtaining the contract in question and has been or may be harmed by an infringement by the Contracting Authority of the provisions of the Public Procurement Act.
3. The organisations included in the list referred to in Article 154 (5) of the Public Procurement Act shall also have legal remedies against the contract notice and the tender specifications.
4. An appeal may lie only against the unlawful act of the contracting authority in the procedure for the award of a contract or the act which the contracting authority is required to take under the Act.
5. The appeal must indicate the act or omission of the contracting authority alleged to be in non-compliance with the provisions of the law, contain a summary of the pleas in law, specify the claim and indicate the factual and legal circumstances justifying the lodging of the appeal.
6. The appeal shall be lodged with the President of the Chamber in writing or in electronic form, signed by a secure electronic signature verified by means of a valid qualified certificate or equivalent measure, complying with the requirements for that signature.
7. The appellant shall forward a copy of the appeal to the Contracting Authority before the expiry of the time-limit for bringing an appeal in such a way that it can take note of its contents before the expiry of that period. The Contracting Authority shall be deemed to have become aware of the content of the appeal before the expiry of the period for lodging it, if the copy of the appeal was sent before the expiry of the time-limit for bringing the appeal in question by means of electronic communication.
8. The time limits for lodging an appeal are laid down in Article 182 of the Public Procurement Act.