Solidarität mit der Ukraine
Prozorro+: ukrainische Plattform für die öffentliche Auftragsvergabe
Norwegen-Trondheim: Bau von Krankenhauseinrichtungen
Diese Bekanntmachung dient nur der Vorinformation
Abschnitt I: Öffentlicher Auftraggeber
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
Information on the AIO project, Ålesund Hospital, Helse Møre og Romsdal HF
This is a notice to give information to the market on a pending contest. An information letter is attached to this notice.
Helse Møre og Romsdal HF will carry out an extensive new building and reconstruction project for Ålesund Hospital. The project consists of a new building and reconstruction of the emergency department, intensive care department, and surgical department, as well as a new cardiological centre and outpatients clinic. The project is managed by Sykehusbygg HF and is now in the preliminary project phase. The preliminary project builds on a main concept that is described in the concept report from August 2021.
Parallel to the start-up of the preliminary project, the project will announce a contract for a turnkey contract with partnering. We would like to join up with a contractor that can help develop the project in a partnership. We would, thus, like to orientate potential tenderers.
Åse in Ålesund Municipality.
The AIO project consists of approx. 4000 m2 new building, and 5000 m2 alterations to existing premises, and has a cost limit (P50) of NOK 965 million (December 2021 NOK).
The AIO project consists of five main elements:
1. Extension with three floors (+ basement) between the tower block and the children youth department, with the accompanying alterations to the adjoining areas. The extension and alterations concern the areas for the emergency department, intensive care department, post-surgery department, and the outpatients clinic.
2. Alterations to the surgical department (24 hour surgery).
3. New main entrance towards the north with a new outdoors access from a bus stop on the main road.
4. Alterations to and extension of the southern vestibule.
5. Upgrades to the ventilation in other parts of the building.
Measure no. 3 has been started as a separate sub-project and is not included in this procurement. In addition a review is ongoing for the establishment of a car park to the north of the buildings, in connection with the new entrance and main access.
An information documentation is attached to this notice. We recommend that all interested parties click on the link in point I.1) in order to register their interest an get access to the document. This document also includes a link to a concept report (this link is best opened by using adobe as a pdf reader).
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben
This is only a prior information notice where we would like to inform the market on progress in the AIO project. The notice of the actual contract procurement is scheduled for August 2022.