Consultez notre page spéciale COVID-19 pour connaître les marchés liés aux besoins en matériel médical.
Unrevised Machine Translation
France-Le Havre: Plotters
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: https://www.lehavreseinemetropole.fr/
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.mpe76.fr/
Section II: Object
Supplies of tracers and related maintenance services — VDH/LHSM control group
— the consultation has been awarded through an open invitation to tender under Articles L. 2124-2, R. 2161-2 to R. 2161-5 of the Public Order Code.
— this consultation will give rise to a Framework Agreement with order forms without a minimum or maximum amount, with an annual estimate: for lot 1: EUR 200 000 excl. tax and for lot 2: EUR 50 000 excluding tax, for the 2 local authorities. The contract has been awarded for a period of 1 year as from 1.1.2020 or the date of notification, if later. It is automatically renewable 3 times for a period of 1 year, i.e. for a maximum overall duration of 4 years.
Supply of tracers
Community Hotel, 76085 Le Havre Cedex.
Supply of tracers.
Maintenance of plotters
Maintenance of plotters.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
— latest version, fully completed and signed (to be uploaded on: http://www.economie.gouv.fr/files/directions_services/daj/marches_publics/formulaires/Dc/imprimes_dc/Dc1-2019.doc) or letter of application,
— authorisation of the authorised representative by his co-contractors,
— Detailed DC2 and fully completed — latest version (to be downloaded from: http://www.economie.gouv.fr/files/directions_services/daj/marches_publics/formulaires/Dc/imprimes_dc/Dc2-2019.doc) or declaration by the individual applicant or the member of the group.
A statement of the tools, plant and technical equipment available to the candidate for carrying out contracts of the same nature,
— statement of the applicant’s average annual manpower and the number of managerial staff for each of the last 3 years,
— the educational and professional qualifications of the applicant or those of the firm’s managerial staff, and in particular those responsible for providing services or carrying out works of the same type as the public contract,
A list of the principal deliveries made or the principal services provided over the past 3 years, with the sums, dates and recipients, public or private. Supplies and services are proved by certificates from the consignee or, failing that, by a declaration from the economic operator.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
Deposits of envelopes must be submitted by electronic means. This consultation benefits from the ESPD service. To find this full opinion, access the CED, ask the purchaser questions and send a package, go to http://www.mpe76.fr/ — Following this consultation, a contract award notice will be published on the website of Le Havre Seine Métropole. The contracting authority shall make the consultation file available electronically to the following address: https://www.mpe76.fr — Candidates will be able to download the consultation file and submit their tender (s). The platform has a supplier space with a storage space and an electronic safe (management tab). If he/she uses this tool, he/she will have to indicate this explicitly in his/her file. Judging of the proposals: the technical merit determined in accordance with an increasing merit value, based on the technical memory submitted.
Lot 1: the technical merit will be assessed on the basis of the following subcriteria:
(1) the quality of the equipment, range and variety of products offered (marked out of 40);
(2) the quality of the intervener team, its competence (CVs or other supporting evidence) and the technical resources made available to it to provide consultancy and support services (marked out of 30);
(3) delivery methods and consistency of delivery times proposed with the latter (marked out of 10);
(4) quality of after-sales service (consultancy, meeting with suppliers, provision of material on loans for test purposes, etc.), conditions and duration of guarantee for the equipment (marked out of 20).
Lot 2: the technical merit will be assessed on the basis of the following subcriteria:
(1) the quality of the human and material resources used for maintenance (marked out of 70);
2) arrangements and time limits for action (marked out of 30); price of the services assessed on the basis of the total amount shown in the simulation of the order for the 2 lots: the score of 100 will be awarded for the cheapest price, followed by a relative ranking: (lowest price/price offered by the company) × 100. This note will then be weighted. Tenders are ranked in descending order. The highest-ranked offer is chosen. In the event of a level playing field, the best ranked candidate on the price criterion will be preferred. The best ranked offer will be provisionally chosen, pending the submission of the candidate (s) and the certificates referred to in Article 8 of this consultation.