Solidarität mit der Ukraine
Prozorro+: ukrainische Plattform für die öffentliche Auftragsvergabe
Georgia-Tbilisi: Diagnostic kits
This contract will be financed by the European Investment Bank (EIB) and is subject to the EIB's Guide to Procurement.
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Procurement of 1-ml. Rapid COVID-19 Ag tests
The ministry intends to procure Rapid COVID-19 Ag tests that are used for detection of SARS-CoV-2 among expanded priority groups and citizens of Georgia. Given the importance of the quality of diagnostics procured under the Project, including rapid COVID-19 AG tests, WHO EUL, or US FDA EUA, and/or EU listed /CE-marked status is a mandatory requirement set by the MoILHSA.
99, Kakheti Highway, Tbilisi, Georgia
These Open procedures with publication in the OJEU is for the procurement 1 000 000 Units of “Rapid COVID-19 Ag Tests” required in response to the COVID-19 emergency
The procurement Tests will be conducted through International Procurement Procedures (One-Envelope Electronic Bidding Process).
The Manual for Donor Electronic Procurement Procedure (DEP) announced (edited) can be found on the following link: http://procurement.gov.ge/en/page/Manuals
The English version of the system is available at the following link:
Please find below brief instruction:
- when the supplier gets access to the system as a guest or as a registered user, in the search option, one should specify:
- Procuring entity: - the Ministry of Internally Displaced Persons from the Occupied Territories, Labour, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia
- Donor – European investment Bank
- Procurement type: (DAP)Simplified Electronic Tender
Section IV: Procedure
1. Quotations opening will take place electronically through Georgian E-Government Procurement System (https://tenders.procurement.gov.ge/login.php?lang=en) and automatically visible to the suppliers as soon as Bid acceptance completed.
2. The Bidder should note that the E-Government Procurement System does not allow to submit the Bids after the deadline for submission.
Instruction for registration on the E-Procurement System: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQak4jPorj4&feature=youtu.be
Instruction for bidding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O3W8_WiDgg&feature=youtu.be
The respective Manuals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O3W8_WiDgg&feature=youtu.be
The Manual for Donor Electronic Procurement Procedure (DEP): http://procurement.gov.ge/en/page/Manuals
Section VI: Complementary information