Die TED-Website arbeitet seit dem 2.11.2022 mit eForms. Bei der Suche hat sich einiges geändert. Bitte passen Sie Ihre vorab festgelegten Expertenfragen an. Erfahren Sie mehr über die Änderungen auf der Seite „Aktuelles“ und den aktualisierten Hilfe-Seiten.
Solidarität mit der Ukraine
Prozorro+: ukrainische Plattform für die öffentliche Auftragsvergabe
Bekanntmachung vergebener Aufträge
Ergebnisse des Vergabeverfahrens
Abschnitt I: Öffentlicher Auftraggeber
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
Event Management Services to be delivered by Fáilte Irelands’ approved Professional Conference Organisers (PCO) / Destination Management Companies
Fáilte Ireland wishes to establish a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for Event Management Services.
The successful tenderer(s) must be Fáilte Ireland approved or meet the requirements set out in the Criteria provided in Appendix 1 & 2.
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt V: Auftragsvergabe
Conference Ambassador & Buyer Recruit ‘Meet Dublin in London’ Event
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben
1) Interested parties must register their interest on the eTenders website (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be
included on the mailing list for clarifications. All information relating to attachments, including clarifications and
changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie)
only. Registration is free of charge. The contracting authority will not accept responsibility for information relayed
(or not relayed) via third parties;
2) This is the sole call for competition for this service;
3) The contracting authority will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by candidates,
participants or tenderers;
4) Establishment of the framework will be subject to the approval of the competent authorities;
5) If for any reason it is not possible to conclude the framework agreement with the designated successful
tenderer emerging from this competitive process; or if having concluded the framework agreement the contracting authority considers that the successful tenderer has not met, or cannot meet its obligations; thecontracting authority reserves the right to admit the next highest scoring tenderer to the framework on the basis of the same terms at any time during the tender validity period. This shall be without prejudice to the right of the
contracting authority to cancel this competitive process and/or initiate a new contract award procedure at its solediscretion;
6) At its absolute discretion, the contracting authority may elect to terminate this procurement process, the framework agreement or any contract awarded under the framework agreement at any time;
7) Without prejudice to the principle of equal treatment, the contracting authority is not obliged to engage in a clarification process in respect of tender responses/questionnaires with missing or incomplete information.Therefore, tenderers/candidates are advised to ensure that they return fully completed tenders/questionnaires in order to avoid the risk of elimination from the competition at the evaluation/application stage.
The contracting authority will not conclude this framework agreement to which a standstill period applies in accordance with Irish Statutory Instrument S.I. No 284 of 2016, until after the expiry of the standstill period which commences on the day following the date of notification of concerned candidates and tenderers. The duration of the standstill period will be 14 calendar days where notifications are sent electronically or by fax and 16 calendar days where these are sent by any other means. The statutory instrument mentioned above provides that review procedures are available in the High Court to a person who has or has had an interest in
obtaining the framework agreement and alleges that he or she has been harmed or is at risk of being harmed by an infringement of the law in relation to that framework agreement