Lot 1 involves EU/EEA law with particular emphasis on public procurements and contracts, including ICT procurements.
In addition, the Tenderer for Lot 1 must also be able to assist with legal consultancy related to the following legal areas/additional areas:
• Copyright and intellectual property rights
• The Security Act and associated regulations
• Aviation legislation
• Value-added legislation
• Contract law, including i.a. SSA and Norwegian Standard contracts
• Company law limited to contracts related to the hire of property covered by a parallel procurement and contract
Lot 2 involves labour law (both individual and collective), etc. Most of the need is within labour law.
Additional areas under Lot 2:
• Company law
• Tax law
• Administrative legislation
• The Open Files Act
• The data protection legislation
• The compensation legislation
The services offered in the framework agreement are further described in Annex 1.