Informieren Sie sich auf unserer COVID-19-Seite über Ausschreibungen im Zusammenhang mit dem Bedarf an medizinischer Ausrüstung.
Solidarität mit der Ukraine
Prozorro+: ukrainische Plattform für die öffentliche Auftragsvergabe
Unrevised Machine Translation
Germany-Eschborn: Database and operating software development services
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
81276782-Design, development and operation of the WPGWN web platform including AI based SDG initiative map
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH awards a contract to the office of the Council for Sustainable Development (RNE) to develop and operate the open source web portal “Gemeinschaftswerk Sustainability”.
The core element of the online platform is an SDG initiative card. It aims to cushion organisations and initiatives that, in Germany’s activities, contribute to the achievement of the global and national SDGs, including through Webcrawling and Webharvesting. The aim is to make these “SDG initiatives” more visible and to attract more public attention. On the other hand, it will facilitate contacts between initiatives, promote their commitment and motivate new sustainability activities. The online platform will be developed in accordance with the principles of agile project management and the Principles for Digital Development.
Keywords: Sustainability, SDGs, artificial intelligence, AI, agile software development, web development, usability, UX-design, mapping, web crawling, web harvesting, platform
Successful implementation of the 17 global SDGs will only be possible if they are widely supported by society. Many citizens, businesses and initiatives are already engaged. The project “Community Sustainability Work” aims to make this commitment visible and strengthened. It aims to encourage new activities and attract new actors to commit to sustainability. Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH therefore awards a contract to the office of the Council for Sustainable Development (RNE) to develop and operate the open source web portal “Gemeinschaftswerk Sustainability”.
The core element of the online platform is an SDG initiative card. It is intended to cater for initiatives that contribute to the achievement of the SDGs in Germany. The aim is to raise public awareness of these “SDG initiatives”. On the other hand, it will facilitate contacts between initiatives, promote their commitment and motivate new sustainability activities. The online platform will be developed in accordance with the principles of agile project management and the Principles for Digital Development.
— Work package 0: Agilous project management: The AN is expected to implement the platform development using agile mindsets and approaches. Short development cycles, mechanisms to integrate feedback and priority changes into the work plan and frequent releases of new versions are essential. Continuous code testing and a high level of transparency in the development process are needed. Frequent non-bureaucratic exchanges between the AN Focal Point and project coordination in the RNE office are expected.
— Work package 1: Kick-off workshop
— Work package 2: Platform development, testing and live: In order to allow an early Go-Live of the platform, the development of a minimum Viable Product (MVP) is foreseen. The main purpose of the MVP is to visualise initiatives imported from other data sources. In order to register new initiatives, the MVP provides only a temporary interface. The MVP should also allow user feedbacks to be collected in order to decide on the following development steps. Building on this, further functionalities will be developed. As it stands, these include, for example, APIs on data import, smart search and filtering functions, Heatmaps, Calls, Challenges, Commitments, Events, Chat and Newsletter functions, registration and application processes for action days or funding funds.
— Work package 3: Development, testing and implementation of the AI harvesting application: The purpose of the harvesting application is to search the Internet (web crawling) to find and map relevant initiatives (web scraping) and to extract relevant content and import it into the platform’s database. In addition, the algorithms of the AI harvesting application must be able to further learn and improve themselves (e.g. with the feedback that the project team returns to the system).
— Work package 4: Training and training: RNE staff will be trained by the AN on the use of the platform. As the platform and its tools are constantly evolving, the AN conducts half-day workshops.
— Work package 5: Establishment: The Contractor shall be responsible for the support and operation of the platform. Detailed information is specified in a SLA (Service Level Agreement).
— Work package 6: Support: The Contractor must ensure that users are supported in using the platform and that ideas, feedback, requests and comments can be properly documented and returned to active development planning.
The Contracting Authority reserves the optional right to award contract extensions and/or reinforcements to the successful company in this procedure on the basis of the criteria set out in the procurement documents; I. See detailed tender specifications.
Candidates who have not been excluded under Sections 123 et seq. of the GWB and who are competent and capable of participating in the competition shall be evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
1. Open source solutions have been further developed and published for customers (two or more OS solutions = 10 points; An ODR solution = 5 points; No ODR solutions = 0 points) Weight: 20 %
2.Configuration and/or further development of web crawling applications (two or more projects = 10 points; One project = 5 points; No project = 0 points) Weighting 15 %
3. Development of artificial intelligence resvestment applications (two or more projects = 10 points; One project = 5 points; No project = 0 points) Weighting 20 %
4. Completed project implementation in an agronomic manner of at least 200 man-days each (five or more projects = 10 points; Four projects = 8 points; Three projects = 6 points; Two projects = 4 points; One project = 2 points; No projects = 0 points) Weighting 25 %
5. Completed web development projects focused on sustainability or public interest (e.g. NGOs, public sector, foundations, EZ,...) (Two or more projects = 10 points; One project = 5 points; No projects = 0 points) Weighting 20 %
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
1. Self-declaration for registration in the trade register or equivalent in accordance with the legislation of the country of origin
2. Self-declaration that there are no grounds for exclusion under § 123 and § 124 GWB
3. Self-declaration of subcontractors/groups of applicants (if applicable)
(4) Declaration by the consortium (if applicable).
1. Average annual turnover over the last three financial years
2. Number of employees as at the 31.12th of the last calendar year
Re 1. Average annual turnover over the last three financial years at least EUR 600,000
2. Number of employees as at the 31.12th of the last calendar year: Minimum 8 people
1. At least 3 reference projects in the field of web development (usability and UX design), Agiles project management, artificial intelligence and at least 1 reference projects in the European region over the last three years.
2. Minimum contract volume of the reference projects: Per EUR 150,000
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
Communication will take place exclusively through the project area of the portal.
Publication ID: CXTRYY6YNT7
Pursuant to Paragraph 160 (3) of the GWB, an application for review is inadmissible in so far as:
(1) the applicant discovered the alleged infringement of the procurement rules before submitting the application for review and failed to challenge the contracting authority within ten calendar days; The expiry of the period referred to in Section 134 (2) shall remain unaffected,
2. Infringements of the procurement rules which can be identified as a result of the contract notice are not challenged against the contracting authority by the expiry of the time limit for submission or submission of tenders specified in the contract notice;
3. Infringements of public procurement rules, which can only be identified in the procurement documents, are not contested against the contracting authority at the latest by the deadline for the submission of applications or tenders;
4. more than 15 calendar days have elapsed after receipt of the contracting authority’s notification that it does not intend to remedy a complaint.
Sentence 1 shall not apply in the case of an application for a declaration that the contract is invalid pursuant to § 135 (1) (2). Section 134 (1) sentence 2 shall remain unaffected.