Informieren Sie sich auf unserer COVID-19-Seite über Ausschreibungen im Zusammenhang mit dem Bedarf an medizinischer Ausrüstung.
231901-2021 - Belgien-Brüssel: Produktion, prioritäre Beschaffungsoptionen und Lieferung von Covid-19-Impfstoffen, einschließlich angepasster Impfstoffe an SARS-CoV-2 Varianten und pädiatrischer Formeln für solche Impfstoffe für EU-Mitgliedstaaten
United Kingdom-Birmingham: Railway equipment
Periodic indicative notice – utilities
This notice is a call for competition
Section I: Contracting entity
Section II: Object
High Speed Two (HS2) Ltd, Switches and Crossings (S&C)
HS2 Ltd intends to procure across Phase One, Phase 2a, with an option exercisable to include those for Phase 2b of the project and the maintenance depots for the design, manufacture, delivery and provision of technical support for Switches and Crossings (S&C), including associated Points Operating Equipment (POE), together with Rail Expansion Devices (REDs). This includes installation of the condition monitoring system and POE.
HS2 Ltd intends to award three contracts to the same organisation as a result of this procurement:
1) A contract for the production of standard system designs; and
2) A single supplier framework agreement; and
3) A technical support contract for the provision of technical support services related to S&C's post installation.
Further details describing the three contract types in detail are found in Section II.2.4) Description of the Procurement of this Notice.
As detailed in Section II.1.4) Short Description of this Notice.
The S&C system must include units that are proven in service.
In accordance with the Request to Participate ('RTP'), evidence will be required of S&C units designed, manufactured and delivered within the last 20 years which have a minimum of 2 years of use with commercial high-speed train services that meet all of the following criteria:
— they are installed on pre-cast concrete slab track;
— the 'diverging' path of the S&C layout uses a clothoidal (not circular curve) switch entry geometry at the turnout beginning; and
— they have a turn-out (diverging) speed of 200 km/h or higher and a main line (through) speed of 300 km/h or higher.
Where the term ‘commercial high-speed train services’ refers to services operating on specially built high-speed lines equipped for speeds generally equal to or greater than 250 km/h.
HS2 Ltd intends to award the following three contracts to the same organisation as a result of this procurement:
1) A contract for the production of standard designs for S&C and RED’s, where the chosen supplier develops the standard designs and manuals in contract with HS2 Ltd (‘the Design Contract’); and
2) A single supplier framework agreement for use by the Track Contractors (and potentially others including without limitation any replacement Track Contractors, HS2 Ltd and other railway systems contractors engaged by HS2 Ltd) to ‘call off’ contracts for the detailed design, manufacture, delivery, installation, testing and commissioning, quality audit and defect correction of the S&Cs; and
3) A technical support contract for the provision of technical support services relating to the S&Cs post installation. It is envisaged that a number of other entities in addition to HS2 Ltd will be entitled to access these services through this contract, for example any future operator or maintainer of the completed railway, and that this contract will have a duration of approximately 20 years following the delivery of the S&Cs.
The track contractors will be obliged to use the framework agreement to call off their requirement for S&Cs in relation to their works under their contracts with HS2 Ltd.
Phase One includes:
— 469 single track kms, including 250 bridges, 58 viaducts, 47 underbridges, 148 overbridges,
— three passing/maintenance loops/sidings and four complex track junctions,
— 158 point ends, including 64 turnouts with a diverging speed of between 130 km/h and 230 km/h and 98 turnouts with a diverging speed up to and including 100 km/h; including 5 diamond crossovers and one set of trap points,
— 54 Rail Expansion Devices (REDs),
— option for S&C at Calvert Infrastructure Maintenance Depot and additional S&C at Washwood Heath Rolling Stock Depot.
Phase 2a includes:
— 116 single track kms, including 18 underbridges, 43 overbridges, 4 viaducts, 2 tunnels, 1 retained cutting,
— 23 point ends, including 18 high-speed turnouts with a diverging speed of between 130 km/h and 230 km/h and 5 low-medium speed turnouts with a diverging speed up to and including 100 km/h,
— 23 Rail Expansion Devices (REDs),
— option for S&C at Stone Infrastructure Maintenance Base.
Applicants should be aware that HS2 Ltd reserves the right to re-allocate work identified in the scope of this procurement between different HS2 Ltd contracts as it requires or to change the contractual structure set out in the Heads of Terms. As will be set out in detail in the ITT, HS2 Ltd also reserves the right to omit any of the work set out in this document from the final scope of work.
Further information on the procurement and on the scope is included in the candidate's Guide made available by HS2 Ltd at the address in VI.3 below and in the accompanying draft initial Procurement Documents (including the draft Invitation and draft Request to Participate ('RTP') documents).
HS2 Ltd intends to limit the number of Tenderers on the basis set out in section 4.7 of the draft Invitation.
The estimated 2022/23 total maximum value of work covered by this procurement is between GBP 268.1 million and GBP 357.5 million. This consists of core Phase 1 and Phase 2a scope estimated at GBP 117 million to GBP 156 million and optional scope for Phase 2b and the depots estimated at GBP 151.1 million to GBP 201.5 million.
The framework agreement award date is planned for Q2 2022 with a contract duration of 144 months (12 years) although it is possible that this period will need to be extended for reasons that in the view of HS2 Ltd are justified by the subject matter of the framework agreement. The nature of the HS2 programme as a large national infrastructure project means that the different phases of the project are spread out over time and the programming of the final stages of Phase 2a and Phase 2b and any delays to the latter stages of Phase 1 could ultimately occur beyond the initial framework duration. The S&C units are safety critical and statistically represent the highest risk of train derailment. It is therefore critical that a single supplier under this framework agreement can provide the consistent, proven high speed S&C solution across the line of route to maintain a single signalling interface and consistency of componentry and condition monitoring for operation.
Candidates should be aware that HS2 Ltd reserves the right to omit and/or vary the Scope of the Procurement and /or require optional scope to be undertaken. In particular without limitation:
• the procurement will include Phase 2a and the option to extend to include Phase 2b of the project and the maintenance depots but HS2 Ltd reserves the right to omit and /or vary Phase 2a and Phase 2b at its discretion.
Candidates must register their Expression of Interest in the S&C by registering on the HS2 eSourcing Portal (see details in VI.3 below). Candidates will be able to download HS2 Ltd's Candidate's Guide and accompanying draft initial Procurement Documents which include the draft Invitation and draft Request to Participate ('RTP') documents for information about conditions for participation.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Candidates must register their Expression of Interest in the Contract by registering on the HS2 eSourcing Portal (see details in VI.3 below). Candidates will be able to download HS2 Ltd's Candidate's Guide and accompanying draft initial Procurement Documents which include the draft Invitation and draft Request to Participate ('RTP') documents for information about conditions for participation.
Candidates are referred to the candidate's guide and the accompanying draft initial procurement documents for information about HS2 Ltd's requirements and Minimum Standards in relation to economic and financial standing.
Candidates are referred to the candidate's guide and the accompanying draft initial procurement documents for information about HS2 Ltd's requirements and Minimum Standards in relation to technical and professional ability.
Candidates are referred the candidate's guide and the accompanying draft initial Procurement Documents for information about HS2 Ltd's rules and criteria for participation. Candidates must first submit their Expression of Interest to this call for competition by registering on the HS2 eSourcing Portal (see details in VI.3 below). There will be no further call for competition and only candidates who have registered by the Expression of Interest Deadline will be asked to submit a request to participate ('RTP').
Section IV: Procedure
It is estimated that the Framework Agreement will have a duration of twelve (12) years although HS2 Ltd will reserve the right to extend the duration of the Framework Agreement in exceptional circumstances.
Please refer to section II.2.11 of this Notice for further details as they are described in detail.
Section VI: Complementary information
1) Capitalised terms in this PIN are defined in the draft Invitation accompanying the Candidate's Guide (Table 1.3).
2) This PIN is a call for competition. To express interest in S&C the Candidates must register their Expression of Interest on the HS2 eSourcing portal at (add address link) by the Expression of Interest Deadline of 12.00 noon on 5 February 2021. HS2 Ltd will not publish a further call for competition prior to award. HS2 Ltd will subsequently invite Candidates who have registered their Expression of Interest by the Expression of Interest Deadline to confirm their continuing interest and request to participate. All additional information relating to this PIN is available in the Candidate's Guide and accompanying draft initial Procurement Documents.
3) A Candidate may be a single entity or a Consortium. A Candidate may only submit one Expression of Interest and, subsequently one RTP.
4) I.1 Contracting Entity: This PIN is published by HS2 Ltd on behalf of itself and the following contracting bodies:
• further information on the contracting bodies is included in the candidate's guide and accompanying draft Invitation.
5) II.1.3) Type of contract: Supply
6) II.2.3) Place of performance: UK
HS2 Ltd will incorporate a standstill period of a minimum of 10 calendar days at the point that information on the award of the contract(s) and the reasons for the award decision are communicated to tenderers.