Le site web TED est compatible avec les formulaires électroniques depuis le 2 novembre 2022. La fonction de recherche a changé: veuillez adapter vos requêtes en mode expert prédéfinies. Découvrez les changements dans les actualités du site et dans les pages d’aide mises à jour.
Solidarité de l’UE avec l’Ukraine
Prozorro+: plateforme ukrainienne des marchés publics
Norvège-Oslo: Services de recrutement
Avis de marché
Section I: Pouvoir adjudicateur
Section II: Objet
Recruiting assistance professional IT positions
Innovasjon Norge needs assistance with recruiting processes related to professional positions within IT and roles connected to the development team. As a rule, Innovasjon Norge carries out the recruiting processes without assistance, but recent market development within the area has resulted in a greater need for assistance than previously. In some recruitment processes, there is a need for assistance, among other things, due to capacity considerations and/or the desire to connect to expertise. It is unclear how great the need for recruitment will be in the next few years. The contracting authority is currently experiencing an increase in requests for resources with professional IT competence. It is anticipated this will continue for the next few years. It is assumed there will be some recruiting assignments each year. It is anticipated there will be from 3 - 15 assignments. This framework is only an estimated and is not considered binding.
Click here: https://permalink.mercell.com/169497479.aspx
The need for recruiting arises ad hoc. It must be expected that the contracting authority will announce assignments for recruiting assistance at multiple of the locations belonging to the contracting authority. It is assumed that most recruitment assignments will be in Oslo and Stavanger.
The need for assistance concerns implementation of all and parts of a recruiting process. Innovasjon Norge sees the need to connect with assistance related to, but not limited by:
- Mapping the search environment
- Network work
- Carry out a first assessment of potential interests (gross list)
- Preliminary and non-binding conversations with relevant candidates, possibly also together with representatives of the contracting authority
· Advertising and assessing applications
- Develop the requirement specification along or together with the contracting authority
- Develop a good and holistic marketing strategy
- Prioritise and coordinate candidates/assessments with the contracting authority
- Facilitate and implement first round interviews with relevant candidates
- Prioritise and coordinate assessments with the contracting authority
- Carry out in-depth assessments with relevant tests and possibly cases where this is relevant
- Facilitate for and hold second round interviews
- Obtain relevant diplomas and certificates for nominated candidates
- Reference conversations
- Develop orientation
· Hiring with the goal of permanent employment
- Hiring via supplier with a contract for permanent employment
- Adapted training, both new graduates and retraining in accordance with the contracting authority's needs specified in the call-off
- Training of the already existing employees through the supplier’s training program.
The contracting authority must be able to follow the entire process digitally.
It is difficult to estimate the value of the procurement, but based on previous figures, the anticipated value is NOK 55 million. However, this is not binding for the contracting authority.
Section IV: Procédure
Section VI: Renseignements complémentaires