The FX HQ is located in Warsaw at Plac Europejski 6, Warsaw Spire Building B. Currently FRONTEX occupies the whole building of approximately 20 000 m2, consisting of 14 floors. Frontex also occupies six floors in adjacent Wronia 31 building, approximately 4 000 m2. Moreover, FRONTEX leases a number of underground archives/storages.
These are some examples of works that might be performed under this contract:
• provision of additional/new fixtures and fittings to a special purpose area: electricity works, new sockets and light points, ceiling works, wall design and painting;
• office space adjustments – merging of two cellular office rooms by removing a wall deconstruction including adjusting HVAC, lighting and electricity;
• creation of new floorboxes and cabling, and moving existing floorboxes;
• transformation of a storage room to an executive waiting area: HVAC adjustments, lighting and electricity adjustments, new finishings: carpet, ceiling, wall cladding, doors, windows, etc.;
• delivery and installation of doors and protective corners to the canteen kitchen;
• renovation of movable walls dividing meeting rooms;
• painting of office and conference floors;
• installation of disinfection liquid dispensers.
In the longer term, FRONTEX intends to move to a new Headquarter building. In the current HQ properties there will be a need to perform certain reinstatement works at lease end in order to restore the original condition of the property (including removal of FRONTEX’ signage and the removal of all damages caused by the placement and/or keeping of FRONTEX’ signage or equipment, removal of alterations, modifications or improvements conducted by FRONTEX during the Lease Term and indicated by the Landlord).