1) Interested parties must register their interest on the eTenders website (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications. All information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes will be published on www.etenders.gov.ie only. Registration is free of charge. The Contracting Authority will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties;
2) The Contracting Authority will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by Tenderers;
3) Contract award will be subject to approval of competent authorities;
4) All queries regarding this tender must be submitted through www.etenders.gov.ie as a specific question. Responses will be circulated to those that have registered an interest in this notice on www.etenders.gov.ie;
5) This is the sole call for competition for this contract;
6) At its absolute discretion, the Contracting Authority may elect to terminate this procurement process, or any contract awarded at any time;
7) Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type of patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should eb understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words 'or equivalent' will always be appended.
8) Without prejudice to the principle of equal treatment, the Contracting Authority is not obliged to engage in a clarification process in respect of the procurement documents with missing or incomplete information. Therefore, respondents are advised to ensure that they return completed documentation in order to avoid the risk of elimination from the competition.