The tenderer must have personnel with the following competence:
1) Civil architect (ARK)
2) Interior architect (IARK)
3) Landscape architect (LARK)
4) Land-use planning (land management and development with focus on land use and resource management and conservation considerations)
5) Consulting engineer roads
6) Consulting engineer for water and sewage
7) Consulting engineer for water and sewage processes
8) Consulting engineer for water and sewage mechanical
9) Hydro geologist
11) Consulting engineer for building and construction (RIB)
12) Consulting engineer for fire-proofing (RIBr)
13) Consulting engineer geo engineering
14) Personnel for execution of geo engineering examinations
15) Consulting engineer electrical installations (RIE)
16) Consulting engineer, heating, ventilation and sanitation engineering (RIV)
17) Energy consultant (RE)
18) Consulting engineer Building automation system (RITB)
19) Consulting Engineer the environment (RIM)
20) Safety, health and work environment coordinator (KU and KP)
21) Surveying services
22) Consulting engineer for sound and acoustics (RIA)
23) Traffic planner (technical and traffic assessments/planning)
The tenderer must also have access to rig/equipment to carry out ground surveys.
In the contract period the contracting authority expects to need consultancy services for projects of different sizes and complexity, including new buildings, extensions/additions, alterations, renovations, recreation areas, water and sewage, roads and pipelines, etc. In addition the contracting authority will require services for planning processes and reviews of varying sizes and complexity.
The contracting authority's need for consultancy services can be within:
- The planning phase
- The ordering phase (where a mandate is given)
- The review phase
- The engineering design phase (draft project, preliminary project, and detailed project)
- The competition phase
- The contracting phase (from tender to contract)
- The construction phase
- The hand over phase
- The evaluation phase
- The claims phase
The assignments can be minor assignments for a few hours, or assignments that last for a longer period. The contracting authority reserves the right to vary the commitment as needed and manage this in the orders for each assignment, hereafter called call-off.
The main users of the contract are Technical Operations, Buildings and Property, and the Planning Section.
All units/departments/sections at the contracting authority can use the contract.