Requirement: Tenderers must have sufficient competence and capacity at their disposal for the contractual obligations.
Documentation: An overview of the tenderer's organisation, implementation ability, and capacity.
Requirement: Tenderers must have a well-functioning quality assurance system.
Documentation: A description of the company´s implemented quality assurance system. Certificates must be submitted for the company's quality management system, issued by independent bodies, confirming that the company meets specific quality management standards, for example ISO 9001. If a company does not have a certificate, other documentation of the company's quality management system must be presented. As a minimum, the following must be submitted in such cases:
* The system's name and a detailed table of contents
* A general description of the contents of the system including an overview of control plans and check-lists that are relevant for this contract
* An organisation chart showing responsibilities in the quality management system * A description of routines for internal control and handling deviations (work with corrective and preventive measures)
* A description of how the system will be used for ensuring quality in this contract.
All submitted or collected documentation will form the basis for an overall evaluation of whether the qualification requirement is fulfilled.
Requirement: The tenderer tenderers must have good experience from the implementation of equivalent deliveries/comparable assignments.
A list with an overview and description of the tenderer's 3 most relevant assignments in the last 3 years. The list/description ought, as a minimum, contain:
• Name of customer/recipient
• Description of the company's role
• The assignment´s value
• Delivery dates
• A brief description of the delivery.
Requirement: Tenderer must substantiate competence by equivalent central certification on the following:
• Engineering designers
Documentation: Documentation must be given in one of the following ways:
Alternative 1: A copy of central certification as an executor (UTF) in measuring-in and marking out measures in development class 2 and as an engineer designer (PRO) in surveying technical engineering design in development class 2
Alternative 2: Other documentation which substantiate that the tenderer complies with the conditions for local certification as an executor (UTF) in measuring-in and marking out measures in development class 2 and as an engineer designer (PRO) in surveying technical engineering design in development class 2.