Ce site utilise des cookies pour améliorer votre navigation. En savoir plus sur l'utilisation des cookies et la manière de modifier vos paramètres.
Afficher la vue résumée
Népal-Katmandou: BEI - Sous-stations de 220 kV
ICB/PMD/MCTLP/017/18-01: Design, supply, installation and uommissioning of Udipur substation and New Bharatpur substation
Deadline for Submission of Bids: 15.4.2018 up to 1200 Hours (Nepal standard time)
First Date of Publication: 24.2.2018
Invitation for Bids
1. The Government of Nepal has received a loan from the European Investment Bank (EIB) towards the cost of the Nepal power system expansion project, which is part of the South Asia sub-regional economic cooperation (SASEC) power system expansion project. Part of the loan will be used for payments under the contract named above.
2. The Nepal electricity authority (“the Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the design, supply, installation and commissioning of Udipur substation and New Bharatpur substation under Marsyangdi Corridor 220 kV transmission line project.
3. International competitive Bidding (ICB) will be conducted in accordance with ADB's Single Stage, 2 envelope bidding procedure and is open to all bidders without nationality restrictions.
4. Bidders shall have a minimum average annual turnover over the last 3 years of 46 000 000 USD.
5. Bidders are required to have satisfactory experience of at least 2 (Two) contracts within the last 7 (Seven) years for the design, supply, installation and commissioning of GIS Substations of 220 kV or above voltage class, at least one of which should be outside the home country, each with a minimum participation by the Bidder of at least 28 000 000 USD and comprising a minimum of 7 (Seven) Nº of Bays. Specific experience requirements include the supply, installation and commissioning of:
a) 2 (Two) Nº of 220 kV or higher voltage class power transformers with a minimum capacity of three phase 160 MVA or 2 (Two) sets of 3 (Three) Nº of single phase transformer banks each with a minimum capacity of 53.33 MVA; and
b) Substation automation systems (SAS) in 2 (Two) Nº substations of 220 kV or higher voltage class.
6. The contract is expected to be implemented from date of start of services to date of end of services.
7. The contract will be awarded to the bidder whose offer has been determined to be the lowest evaluated bid and is substantially responsive to the bidding documents.
8. To obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents, bidders should contact:
Marsyangdi Corridor 220 kV Transmission Line Project
Project management directorate
Satungal-Bauthali Chowk Marga, Matatirtha Substation, Chandragiri Municipality-11
Facsimile number: +977-1-5164103
Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. To purchase the bidding documents in English, eligible bidders should:
— write to the address above requesting the bidding documents of ICB/PMD/MCTLP/017/18-01: Design,supply and installation of Udipur substation and New Bharatpur substation,
— pay a non-refundable fee of NRs. 30 000 by or an equivalent amount in US Dollars by bank voucher to the current account Nº 3101017500888 at the Nabil Bank Ltd., New-Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal or any of its branches.
10. Deliver your bid:
— to the address above on or before the deadline: 15.4.2018 up to 1200 Hours (Nepal Standard Time),
— together with a Bid Security with amount indicated in Bidding Document Section 2, Bid data Sheet, Clause ITB 21.1 or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency. For the purpose of determining the equivalent amount of the required Bid Security in a freely convertible currency, the exchange rates published by Nepal Rastra Bank prevailing on the date 28 days prior to the deadline for bid submission shall be applied.
Bids will be opened at the project manager’s office at 12:30 hours (Nepal standard time), in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.
11. When comparing the bids, a margin of preference shall be applied to domestically manufactured equipment in accordance with the provisions stipulated in the Bidding Document.
Nepal Electricity Authority, Kathmandu, NEPAL