TED-websitet er klar til eForms fra i dag den 2. november. Søgefunktionen er ændret – husk at tilpasse dine foruddefinerede ekspertsøgninger. Se ændringerne under sitets nyheder og på de opdaterede hjælpesider
EU's solidaritet med Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukraines platform for offentlige udbud
Luxembourg-Luxembourg: Actuarial Calculations of Social Benefits of Personnel of EU Institutions
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Actuarial Calculations of Social Benefits of Personnel of EU Institutions
Actuarial calculations of social benefits of personnel of EU Institutions.
The aim of this call for tender is:
• review and validate the liability of the Pension Scheme of European officials (PSEO),
• review and validate the liability of the Pension Scheme of Members of the European Parliament (PSMEP),
• review and validate the liability of the Pension Scheme of Members of some EU Institutions (PSMI),
• review and validate the liability of the Joint Sickness Insurance Scheme of European Officials (JSIS),
• review and validate the PSEO actuarial assessment (Article 83a and Annex XII of the Staff Regulation),
• provide technical actuarial assistance to Eurostat on theoretical issues and actuarial practices, as required to satisfy requests coming from the relevant stakeholders (mainly DG Human Resources, DG Budget, European Court of Auditors).
Additional services will be requested only in case of explicit and specific request from the relevant stakeholders to Eurostat. Those services are to be considered as optional.
See internet address provided in section I.3).
European Statistical programme 2013-2020.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
Bâtiment Bech building ROOM B4/444, rue Alphonse Weicker 5,L-2721 Luxembourg, LUXEMBOURG.
A maximum of two representatives per tender may attend the opening session. Companies wishing to attend are requested to notify their intention by e-mail at least 48 hours in advance. All the details of the notification contents and procedure are explained under section 4.3.2 of the Technical Specifications.
Section VI: Complementary information