Internetske stranice TED-a bit će spremne za e-obrasce od 2. studenoga 2022. Pretraživanje se promijenilo: prilagodite unaprijed definirane stručne upite. Upoznajte se s promjenama u rubrici Novosti o stranici i na ažuriranim stranicama za pomoć.
Solidarnost EU-a s Ukrajinom
Prozorro+: ukrajinska platforma za javnu nabavu
Belgium-Brussels: Support for the Coordination of and Synergies between Projects under the H2020 Green Deal Call
Contract award notice
Results of the procurement procedure
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Support for the Coordination of and Synergies between Projects under the H2020 Green Deal Call
The primary aim of the contract is to increase impact and the coordination among the different topics and projects funded under the Green Deal Call.
The objectives to be implemented by the contractor include the following activities:
1. collaboration of GDC projects with clear common interests to fully develop synergies also across topics;
2. elaboration, analysis and evidence base for R&I policies produced in the GDC projects;
3. creation and management of topic specific project clusters and their link to the other clusters;
4. networking with similar actions from member states and/or associated countries;
5. effective widespread unified dissemination/communication of Green Deal call achievements (beyond project individual communication).
The creation of a large scale, long-term support for the projects under the Green Deal call will provide a stable governance and will guarantee that best use is made of results covering the period of 2021 to 2026.
The services will be performed at the following locations:
— the contractor's premises,
— the organisation and attendance of conferences and meetings can take place at other places within the EU.
Support for the coordination of and synergies between projects under the H2020 Green Deal Call.
Please consult the procurement documents available at https://etendering.ted.europa.eu/cft/cft-display.html?cftId=8481
Section IV: Procedure
Section V: Award of contract
Section VI: Complementary information
Please consult the procurement documents available at the address indicated in Section I.3).