1. The Contractor shall be required to submit a statement giving preliminary confirmation of the date of submission of the tenders that the Contractor: (a) is not subject to exclusion; meets the conditions for participation in the procedure.
2. The Contractor must provide the contracting authority with the statement referred to in paragraph 1 above (in the form of a single electronic signature with a qualified electronic signature and in accordance with the principles laid down in the IDC).
3. With regard to “Part IV Selection criteria”, the Contractor may limit itself to the completion of the ALFA section, in which case the Contractor shall not fulfil any of the other sections (A-D) in Part IV.
4. An economic operator who relies on the resources of other entities in order to demonstrate that there are no grounds for exclusion and, in so far as it invokes resources therein, the conditions for taking part in the procedure, make one or more of them subject to the conditions for taking part in the procedure. If relevant for the specific capabilities on which the economic operator relies, the information required in Part IV can be included for each of the entities concerned.
5. In the case of joint procurement by the contractors, one of the contractors of the contractors in electronic form shall be submitted together with a certified electronic signature. They shall be sent in accordance with the principles laid down in IDW.
6. At the request of the contracting authority, in order to confirm that there is no basis for excluding the contractor from participating in the proceedings, the Contractor shall be required to submit the information, certificates, copies and declarations referred to in paragraph 5 (1) to (6) and (9) of the MR’s Act of 26.7.2016 on the types of documents that the contracting authority may require from the contractor in the procurement procedure (Journal of Laws of 2016, item EUR 1126).
7. Where the Contractor is located outside the territory of the Republic of Poland and also where the person to whom the Contractor is resident is domiciled outside the Republic of Poland, the rules laid down in Sections 7 and 8 of that Act apply. Regulation.
8. Within 3 days of the date of the publication, the contractor shall provide the information referred to in Article 86. 5 Public records shall be submitted by the Contracting Party whether or not to belong to the same group as referred to in Article 24 (Article 1 (23) of the Public Procurement Act. When submitting the declaration, the Contractor may provide evidence that links to the other contractor will not lead to a distortion of competition in the contract award procedure.
9. The Contractor shall be excluded from the procurement procedure in respect of which any of the circumstances referred to in Article 24 (1) are met. Article 1 (12) — (23) of the Public Procurement Act and Article 24 (1). Article 5 (1) — (4) and (8) of the Public Procurement Act.
10. The contracting authority shall require that design work and work together with the decision on the use permit has been completed within a maximum period of 39 months from the date of conclusion of the contract. Until the Works time, wintertime periods (i.e. 15.12 to 15.3) are not included. The duration of the winter period (i.e. from 15.12 to 15.3) is included in the design. The minimum execution time is 36 months from the date of conclusion of the contract (together with the authorisation decision), in line with the accepted criterion of evaluation of the tenders ‘Period of Implementation of the Contract’.
11. In accordance with Article 24 (aa) of the Public Procurement Act, the contracting authority provides for the possibility to first assess tenders and examine whether the Contractor whose tender has been evaluated as the most advantageous is not excluded and fulfils the conditions for participation.
12. The tender validity period referred to in point IV.2.6 of the notice) is given at 90 days
13. The awarding authority shall envisage the award of contracts referred to in Article 67 Article 1 (6) of the Public Procurement Act, as described in the Terms of Reference.
14.The contracting authority provides for the possibility of cancelling the procurement procedure under Article 93 1a of the Public Procurement Act, if funds from the EU budget are not allocated to it.