Apie konkursus, susijusius su medicinos priemonių poreikiais, sužinosite COVID-19 skirtame mūsų puslapyje.
North Macedonia-Skopje: Repair and maintenance services of medical and precision equipment
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Regular Service of Cyclotron GE PETtrace 860 with Spare Parts Included
Regular service of GE PETtrace 860 cyclotron for production of radioisotopes used for PET imaging. The service should include 2 preventive maintenance services in period of 1 year. Also corrective maintenance in case of problem should be included in the offer with all spare parts.
PHI University institute of positron emission tomography, Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia.
Regular service of cyclotron GEPET trace 860.
Two preventive maintenance with all spare parts and consumables included for period of 1 year.
Corrective service in case of malfunction with all spare parts and consumables included.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
In order to prove its personal situation, the economic operator should provide the following documents:
— statement that in the last 5 years no effective court verdict has been pronounced for committed criminal act from Article 88 paragraph 1 of the PPL,
— certificate that it is not subject to bankruptcy procedure issued by competent authority,
— certificate that it is not subject to liquidation procedure issued by competent authority,
— certificate for paid taxes, contributions and other public duties by the competent authority in the country where that economic operator is established,
— certificate from the Legal Entities Penal Registry that it is not being imposed a side sanction – prohibition to participate in public competitions, contract award procedures and PPP award procedures,
— certificate from the Legal Entities Penal Registry that it is not being imposed a side sanction — temporary or permanent prohibition to perform certain professional activity,
— certificate that it is not being sanctioned for misdemeanor with an effective court decision, resulting in prohibition for pursuing professional activity or duty, i.e. temporary prohibition for performing professional activity.
Ability of the economic operator to perform business activity — Document for registered activity.
1) Description of the technical staff and technical authority that will participate in the execution of the public procurement, especially those responsible for quality control and in the case of public procurement of works, those involved in the performance of works, regardless of whether they are employed by the economic operator or not;
2) Educational and professional qualifications of the service provider or the contractor or his managerial staff, provided that they are not evaluated as the criterion for selecting the most favorable bid;
3) Statement of the instruments, plants or technical equipment that the service provider or contractor has at its disposal for the execution of the contract.
1) Valid certificate for service and maintenance of medical cyclotron for at least 1 person issued by the cyclotron manufacturer;
2) Statement for the staff for educational and professional qualifications for cyclotron servicing:
— statement on expert knowledge of cyclotron mode of operation.
3) Statement that the bidder has registered an authorized service in the country (Republic of North Macedonia) with at least 1 person trained and possessing a valid training certificate issued by the cyclotron manufacturer, which will be able to respond to the needs of the contracting authority and have time on-site reaction within 8 hours.
Section IV: Procedure
Award criterion: lowest price.
UI PET, Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia, Bledski dogovor 10.
Section VI: Complementary information