Уебсайтът TED е готов за работа с електронните формуляри от 2.11.2022 г. насам. Търсенето е променено: моля, адаптирайте вашите предварително зададени експертни въпроси. Вижте какви са промените в раздела за новини и на актуализираните страници за помощ.
Солидарност на ЕС с Украйна
Prozorro+: украинска платформа за обществени поръчки
Belgium-Brussels: Support for the Coordination of and Synergies between Projects under the Horizon 2020 Green Deal Call
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Support for the Coordination of and Synergies between Projects under the Horizon 2020 Green Deal Call
The primary aim of the contract, which will result from this call for tenders, is to increase impact and the coordination among the different topics and projects funded under the Green Deal Call (GDC).
See point 1.5 of the Tender Specifications, Part 1: "Administrative specifications".
This call for tenders aims at establishing a secretariat that will set up and moderate a central networking hub connecting projects covered by the Green Deal Call (GDC) with each other as well as with relevant activities supported.
The objectives to be implemented by the contractor include the following activities:
1. collaboration of GDC projects with clear common interests to fully develop synergies also across topics;
2. elaboration, analysis and evidence base for R&I policies produced in the GDC projects;
3. creation and management of topic specific project clusters and their link to the other clusters;
4. networking with similar actions from member states and/or associated countries;
5. effective widespread unified dissemination/communication of Green Deal call achievements (beyond project individual communication).
The creation of a large scale, long-term support for the projects under the Green Deal call will provide a stable governance and will guarantee that best use is made of results covering the period of 2021 to 2026 (while some GDC projects already start in 2021, others may only start in 2022).
Please consult the procurement documents available at the address indicated in section I.3.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
The public opening will take place via videoconference. Tenderers interested in participating in the opening session shall follow the instructions provided in section 3.2 of the invitation to tender.
Section VI: Complementary information