Kijk op onze speciale pagina met aanbestedingen van medisch materiaal in verband met de coronacrisis.
Verenigd Koninkrijk-Belfast: Installatie van elektrische uitrusting
Kennisgeving van veranderingen of aanvullende informatie
(Supplement op het Publicatieblad van de Europese Unie, 2020/S 103-249518)
Afdeling I: Aanbestedende dienst/instantie
Afdeling II: Voorwerp
T2072 Provision of a Christmas Lighting Scheme for Belfast City Centre from Christmas 2020
Provision of a christmas lighting scheme for Belfast City Centre from Christmas 2020.
Afdeling VI: Aanvullende inlichtingen
Afdeling VII: Wijzigingen
Estimated total value: Value excluding VAT: GBP 800 000.00
Estimated total value: Value excluding VAT: GBP 1 050 000.00
As stated, the total budget for this piece of work is GBP 500 000 (exc VAT).
However, the Council has identified additional ‘Optional Services’, which may be required as part of this contract. These will include:
• potential signpost/gateway features into key city districts e.g. Linen Quarter and Cathedral Quarter. These maybe permanent features that can remain in place on a year-round basis;
• additional volume of proposed features, in the case that additional budgets become available;
• new dressing for key council assets including (but not limited to) St George’s Market and Smithfield Market;
• additional feature lighting on trees, in keeping with all relevant approvals from the Department for Infrastructure;
• additional feature lighting at Belfast City Hall.
When required, these ‘Optional Services’ will be called off and implemented in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract. Accordingly, the contract shall be subject to modification for ‘Optional Services’ without a new procurement procedure in accordance with Regulation 72-1(a) of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015. Tenderers should note that the Council does not give any guarantee in relation to which it will need to call off ‘Optional Services’ during the term of the contract.
As stated, the total budget for this piece of work is GBP 1 050 000 (exc VAT).
II.1.5) Estimated total value — value replaced
VI.3) Additional Information — text replaced