Kijk op onze speciale pagina met aanbestedingen van medisch materiaal in verband met de coronacrisis.
Ierland-Dublin: Installeren van telecommunicatie-uitrusting
Aankondiging van een opdracht – speciale sectoren
Afdeling I: Aanbestedende instantie
Afdeling II: Voorwerp
Design, Supply, Build, Install, Test, Configuration and Commissioning of a Private LTE Core Network and Radio Access Network (RAN)
The contracting entity intends to procure a framework agreement for the supply of a solution for the design, supply, build, install, test, configuration and commissioning of a private LTE core network and radio access network (RAN), provision of CPE, training and ongoing support for the infrastructure and equipment.
The contracting entity intends to procure a framework agreement for the supply of a solution for the design, supply, build, install, test, configuration and commissioning of a private LTE core network and radio access network (RAN), provision of CPE, training and ongoing support for the infrastructure and equipment. The equipment must be 3GPP Band 87 compliant and capable of operating in ESB’s licensed spectrum range (410 — 414 MHz and 420 — 424 MHz). The equipment must operate in FDD in accordance with ESB’s spectrum license.
It is proposed that the framework agreement will include:
Design and build equipment and services:
• supply of all necessary core and RAN equipment;
• supply of LTE core and RAN network monitoring and management platform;
• supply of LTE core, RAN and CPE device/element monitoring and management platform;
• LTE RAN network radio plan;
• design, build, install, test, configuration and commissioning of the private LTE core and RAN network, interconnecting with ESB’s existing fibre and microwave infrastructure;
• design, build, install, test, configuration and commissioning of all network and device monitoring and management platforms;
• training on LTE core and RAN network management;
• training on CPE device management;
• training on fault diagnostics and rectification of faults and issues with core network, RAN and CPEs.
Ongoing supply of equipment:
• supply of CPE equipment;
• supply of additional core and RAN equipment;
Ongoing support and services:
• support services for core, RAN and CPE;
• all licences required to operate software;
• all firmware upgrades and security patching required throughout the lifecycle of the network;
• ongoing design, configuration and deployment services for additions or modifications to the LTE core and RAN network.
Applicants will be assessed on the quality of their responses to the criteria and rules outlined in the qualification questionnaire and at least the top scoring 5 firms will be invited to tender, subject to than number qualifying.
At the date of issuing this PQQ it is envisaged that the framework agreement will be for an initial duration of 3 years with an option to extend be a further 2 years and a final 2 years (a potential 7-year framework).
Please refer to the individual instructions for submission of bids relevant to each tender issued via the system.
Afdeling III: Juridische, economische, financiële en technische inlichtingen
As stated in procurement qualification questionnaire (PQQ) available to download from www.etenders.gov.ie using RFT ID 180784.
Will be specified in RFT.
Afdeling IV: Procedure
Afdeling VI: Aanvullende inlichtingen
1) It is our intention to use the Irish Government Procurement portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) for this competition. Access to this Portal is free of charge. Interested parties must formally register their expression of interest for this competition on eTenders before they can gain access to the PQQ documentation. All information relating to and including the pre-qualification documents, any clarifications and changes will be issued/published via this portal. The contracting entity will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties.
2) This is the sole call for competition for this service.
3) The contracting entity will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by candidates or tenderers.
4) Contract award will be subject to the approval of the competent authorities.
5) It will be a condition of award that candidates are tax compliant.
6) If for any reason it is not possible to admit to the framework agreement one or more of the tenderers invited following the conclusion of this competitive process, or having awarded a contract under the framework agreement, the contracting entity reserves the right to invite the next highest scoring tenderer to join the framework agreement and/or deliver the contract as appropriate to the
Circumstances pertaining to the framework.
7) At its absolute discretion, the contracting entity may elect to terminate this procurement process, the framework agreement or any contract awarded under the framework agreement at any time.
8) Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words ‘or equivalent’ will always be appended.
9) Without prejudice to the principle of equal treatment, the contracting entity is not obliged to engage in a clarification process in respect of questionnaires with missing or incomplete information. Therefore, candidates are advised to ensure that they return fully completed questionnaires in order to avoid the risk of elimination from the competition.
10) At section II.2.9) we have indicated that five will be invited to tender, please note that the contracting entity reserves the right to invite at least 5 subject to that number qualifying.