Kijk op onze speciale pagina met aanbestedingen van medisch materiaal in verband met de coronacrisis.
Verenigd Koninkrijk-Birmingham: Wassen van ramen
Aankondiging van een opdracht
Afdeling I: Aanbestedende dienst
Afdeling II: Voorwerp
BCHC-20-0015 Trust Wide Window Cleaning
Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust require a competent provider for the provision of a window cleaning service at various sites located within the boundaries of Birmingham. The number of establishments covered and frequency of visits under the contract may vary throughout the contract period. The contract will be for an initial five (5)-year period, with the option to extend for (2) two periods of up to 12 months for each period (subject to satisfactory performance). The contract is expected to commence in June 2021.
• cost efficient, quality driven window cleaning services to various Trust premises, which achieves an optimum standard of cleaning;
• provide the window cleaning services in accordance with the agreed frequency;
• work with the Trust to plan their work carefully around staff and patients;
• do not conflict with the Trust’s provision of patient care and avoid disturbing critically ill patients;
• respect patient confidentiality privacy;
• maintain a safe environment and safe working practices including the use of a recognised risk assessment and management system.
Two twelve (12)-month extensions. 24 months maximum.
Afdeling IV: Procedure
Afdeling VI: Aanvullende inlichtingen